Terms & Conditions
If you browse through, or otherwise use this website in any way whatsoever, you are agreeing to comply with, and be bound by, the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not wish to comply with, or be bound by, these terms and conditions, please leave this website immediately.
The use of this website is subject to the following:
- The entire contents of this website are for your general information and use only, and are subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty, or guarantee, as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found, or offered, on or via this website for any particular purpose. While we endeavour to keep the information correct and up-to-date, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies, or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies, or errors, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or material on, or obtained via, this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available on, or via, this website meet with your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to, us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited, other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not our property, or licensed to us, are acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages, and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may include links to other websites on this website. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for, or control over, the content of the linked website(s).